General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
TopDissertations.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. TopDissertations.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- If the customer needs to get a refund, he can do it within 14 days after the order`s delivery. If the reason for the refund involves plagiarism, the case does not have any timeframes. To prove his claims, the customer should send a valid plagiarism report that confirms that the paper is plagiarized.
- The refund agent considers Turnitin and other websites such as iThenticate and WriteCheck as the credible ones. It should be noted that such elements of the paper as the quotes that are properly cited, references, customer`s part of an assignment or a table of contents cannot be referred to as plagiarism. There are plagiarism detection engines, such as SafeAssign that highlight the direct quotes. Therefore, their results cannot be considered as a valid proof.
- It the additional/continuation orders, we are responsible only for the part provided by our team. It means that only writer`s text will be checked for authenticity.
- If the customer demands a full refund, the administration of TopDissertations.com will investigate the case within 3-4 business days and inform the customer about the decision. If the complaint is justified, the TopDissertations.com will issue a partial/full refund.
- The customer may apply for a free revision within 2 days (48 hours) from the moment of paper`s delivery. When a free period is over, he or she needs to pay compensation to get the paper fixed. However, if the writer agrees to provide the customer with a free revision, he cannot later apply for a refund.
- The free revision period for 20+ pages papers is longer. The customer may apply for a revision of a big paper within 30 days.
- If the revision instructions are changed, no free revision can be required. If the customer sends the essential instructions after the paper is done, he should compensate writer`s additional work.
- When sending a revision request, the customer needs to give clear revision comments and a reasonable deadline as some papers cannot be revised within 24 hours. The customer will be informed if the paper will be revised or reassigned to another writer. In any way, the customer should understand that the TopDissertations.com team does its best to provide him with the high-quality product.
- Placing the order, the client needs to check his personal e-mail for some important letters from TopDissertations.com administration. The assigned writer may have some questions, and close communication between the writer and the customer will speed up the writing process.
- An “Extended Revision” additional service is available on our website and costs only 15% of the order price. If the customer selects this service, revision deadline will be extended from 2 days to 2 weeks. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Yet, every revision request has to be justified and in accordance with the original instructions. Note that in case the customer does not need revision, costs for the “Extended Revision” services are not refunded.
A full Refund
- A customer will get his money back in 100% amount if he is double charged or placed an identical order by mistake. If that happened, the client needs to contact the support team and the order will be canceled.
- TopDissertations.com will provide the customer with a full refund if the writer is not assigned.
- If TopDissertations.com administration approves the refund, the customer cannot use the files and materials provided by the support team.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- If the customer indicated a wrong number of pages and actually needs less, he may apply for a partial refund. The support team will calculate the difference in prices based on the price per page.
- If the customer indicated a wrong level of writing (for example he paid for University level but needs High-School), the Refund Department will proceed with a partial refund.
- If the customer provided the contradicting comments/instructions, the correct ones will be clarified, and the customer will get a partial refund if needed.
- The following table presents the refund procedure when the writer is assigned:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
- The customer cannot cancel the order when only 30% of the deadline is left, and the paper is processing or completed. Complete and uploaded orders may not be cancelled as well.
If the order was verified late (the customer failed to provide valid details that could help to verify his identity), the deadline begins from the moment when the respective clarifications were sent. The customer should extend the deadline and make it equal to the initial one or compensate writer`s urgent work on the order.
Word Count Issues
- The customer should not count the pages visually, but remember that 1 page is equal to 300 words, no matter how they are located on the page. The exception is a technical order that requires calculations and tables. The support team will calculate the price for such an order based on the instructions complexity.
- When the customer needs to purchase a PowerPoint presentation, he/she should be aware that Speaker Notes is a paid service. If the client needs them, he should point that in the order form. If the customer pays for this service, he will get 100-150 words under each slide.
- Online tests, as well as the orders “question-answer” types, are calculated according to the number of questions to be answered (5 questions per page). If the customer has 10 questions to be answered, he should place a 2-page paper.
- If the customer demands early delivery, he should place a compensation order. Our agents will recalculate the price and let the customer know the amount of compensation. However, if the writer agrees to send the paper earlier without the additional payment, no further refund can be applied.
- If the team completed the order late without customer`s approval, the customer can demand at least a partial refund.
All Tips Are Non-Refundable
The payment for custom writing / editing / proofreading / rewriting / formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If the customer wants to get a good paper, he should be clear from the very beginning and indicate the right order type.
- If the customer orders a “rewriting” type, he should attach the text that needs to be reworded or paraphrased. If the customer wants to get an additional research, add new sources or adjust some order`s sections, an additional order should be placed.
- The customer is also responsible for his paper. Therefore, placing the order here, he should check his personal e-mail and respond to writer’s questions. Close cooperation with the writer is the key to academic success.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.