Editing - Mistakes In The Dissertation Can Lead To Rejection!
A dissertation thesis is the crowning glory of your academic career. It is a mirror to your intellectual growth, hard work and determination with which you have written it. This eased down the burden of your pre dissertation struggle and marks the beginning of your post doctoral career. This is the reason why dissertation editing becomes the most viable way of presenting your dissertation work in front of advisory bodies and judging committees. Editing renders good flow and readability to your dissertation.
Our dissertation editing guidelines are based on the below enumerated five basic elements which are fundamental to our process of editing:
- Consultation- we make sure that what you get is the meticulous and immaculate thesis dissertation which would not only get approval from the supervisory professor but appreciation as well. To achieve this we let you have direct access to the lead editor of your project so that you can have one on one interaction in case of queries. Communication is the first step towards better creation and representation!
- Structural Coherence- linking ideas and their significance is one of the most important facets of any writing representation. In this step, we keep in view paragraph transition so that an idea discussed in one paragraph is in sync with the next paragraph. This will help in making appropriate conclusion.
- Logic & Grammar-It is essential that your writing is free of grammatical errors as these errors tend to upset the entire meaning of the sentences. The idea itself sounds different from what exactly it intended to convey. Logic is the utmost requirement when presenting any idea. Some of the basic grammatical and logical errors that construe the write up include: pronouns referents, wrong verb usage, syntactical errors, subject-verb agreement, and several other mistakes.
- Style & Voice- Once structural corrections are made; we direct our attention towards embellishing your thesis with appropriate terms and phrases. This step involves the elimination of useless words, bombastic phrases, and vague ideas thereby lending professional look and appeal to your dissertation.
- Proofreading- once the editing is completed, our experts proofread it so as to ensure that there are no errors and mistakes left in the writing. The entire write up is immaculate considering punctuation, syntax, and context of the ideas incorporated.
The whole process of editing and proofreading of your dissertation takes approximately two days duration.
Professional Dissertation Editors
Our writing assistance firm is active in the industry since 1998 delivering best of the professional proofreading and editing services to the students worldwide. We have worked for umpteen university and college students.
Each and every writer in our firm is highly qualified and professionally trained to create extensive writing and editing academic dissertation research papers. They have absolute understanding of the academic standards marked by universities and colleges for writing and editing thesis.
We know and understand completely how much important an undergraduate dissertation is for a student. When one undergoes such an exhaustive study of the subject culminating into a dissertation form, how essential it becomes to present it into a perfect form. An academic paper is the greatest feat a student can achieve in his educational career. It paves the way for doctoral studies.
Some of the crucial and major services that editing professionals offer you in the style and format areas include:
1. Stylistic feedback & editing
- Optimum Organization- checking for the logic, unity, coherence, and logic in between the ideas and statements incorporated and avoiding superfluity of issues.
- Paragraph Structure-logical transition of ideas and sentences from one paragraph to another
- Sentence Structure- subordination and coordination of phrases, idioms, and ideas along with parallels and juxtapositions drawn
- Apt tone and diction should be appropriate
- Content Evaluation- thesis development, accumulating research findings, arguments assessment, and logical conclusions in sync with the ideas used
2. Formatting feedback & correction
- Documentation-inserting quotes, parenthetical citations, reference citations, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography, glossary of terms, appendix, and in-citations
- Evaluation and analysis of the sources- used for timelines, chronology, and credibility of the facts
Hire our professional dissertation editing services to brighten your future prospects!