One way to present information to an audience is a thesis proposal, which outlines the basic concept of your work. Typically, it is presented as a written report, then explained through a seminar, then analyzed and judged by an impartial Postgraduate Committee.
The thesis proposal is designed to portray certain aspects to your audience, such as:
- The research is of great importance, and so it is needed;
- It is original, or furthers an existing goal;
- The thesis shows your knowledge and interest in the subject matter;
- The proposal can be completed within the specified time requirement.
There are some differences in the proposal writing process, depending on the reason behind the thesis proposal itself. For example, a proposal for a doctorate degree would contain new, unexplored ideas, while for a Master’s degree; it would focus mostly on the research itself.
No matter what format or reasoning one is using for the thesis proposal, there are some ideas that are constant throughout. That is that each and every one should not only explain what the purpose is for the proposal, but also describes what the goals are, how those goals will be met, and how to overcome the potential problems that may exist or arise.
Included in the thesis proposal are several particulars that work together; Topic, Statement, Introduction, Review, Method, and References.
One of the most recommended routes to developing the thesis proposal is to outline a handful of topics, analyze the topics in the very beginning stages. Once you choose a specific topic, you can take the outline that was already completed, and then expand upon it to do your proposal.
A common misconception with the thesis proposal is that it means that it must be finished as the roadmap suggests. This, however, is simply not the case. There are times where unforeseen variables will arise, causing a change in what was originally planned. This is understood and is not looked critically upon by the committee. Rather, what they are looking at is how well reasoned the project was, and the methods used to analyze the data and how it corresponds to the written document. Also, they look at how one will defend their work orally.
To ensure that your thesis proposal is up to par, it should be structured in the following format:
- Abstract – Multiple paragraphs that present your information in a fashion that highlights the main points;
- Introduction – Teases the reader, enticing their interest into the subject matter, and outlines where the proposal will lead;
- Theoretical Issues – The problem that is being considered through the use of the thesis proposal;
- Key Questions – The “meat” of your thesis proposal, where the answers are not directly obvious and apparent;
- Methodology – What, when, where, why, and how, in short. This is aimed to answering the Key Questions;
- Conclusions and Implications of Research – This is where everything starts tying in together, such as what results was expected, what this proposal has to offer to your field, and how the methods you’ve chosen will be the best options to achieve the desired results;
- Proposal Summary – Specification of the goals;
- Bibliography – Done in a similar format as to your research.
With all of this in mind, it is obvious that high quality just is not enough. It needs to be the best of the best. Through our services, one does not have to worry about the quality, and is offered full customer support, 24/7.
Unlike other companies that only look to profit, and have no issues sending you poor quality or stolen writing, TopDissertations is concerned for your academic well-being. A poorly written paper is not only bad for business, but it will hurt you as well, damaging your standing not only with your teachers but also your reputation in your desired field. Through our services, you will receive an original, top-notch thesis proposal.
TopDissertations, however, do not only offer our own writing, we also can help guide you through writing your own. You, our customer, are also given full access to our supply of multiple selections and examples of proposals that can guide you to the proper format and style of writing a thesis proposal.
All of our writers are top-of-the-line, and follow the strict guidelines of thesis proposal writing, resulting in top marks with the committee, and also gives you a thesis proposal that will also easily convert to a thesis when the time is right.
For your thesis proposal writing needs, any random company will simply not do. One company is not always as good as the next, and when it comes to thesis proposals, you need the absolute best. Other companies will often work with you to get one thing: money. However, we do not abide by those tenants, but rather, live the by the rule of providing the absolute best product out there. If you are not happy with the services that we provide, then we aren’t happy either, and we will work on it until it is done, and done right.
Thousands of customers and counting have relied on our top-notch writing services and professional writers. Where other companies will let you go to class with egg on your face, we will make sure everything is as polished as a mirror, and your thesis proposal truly shines like a diamond.